24 Sep - Day 2: Arriving at Incheon Airport 仁川机场, Departing from Gimpo Airport 金浦机场

Seemed like the plane had to fly 'through' several turbulence areas... no good sleep throughout the night. The flight-landing experience was miserable! oh! Painful!!! How I wish I could just unpluck my ears! It's the pilot's fault, my heart was screaming! Another 30 minutes to go... counting down... quick, quick!!! It'll be a torture to undergo the same experience for another 3 more times!!! Domestic & return flights! Oh my god! Asiana for future trips??? Think twice!!!

6 am: Just touched down. Out we went, to the immigration. What a long queue! I thought. Then, realised we queued behind the locals... Haha... Wrong queue, of course. We joined the shorter one. Oh, long wait. Why? Because the immigration officers checked the details word by word! So merticulous! So, don't play play :P

Wow! It's early! The sky had started to brighten though no sight of the sun... In fact, the morning looked gloomy... Grey was the colour. What a way to begin my 8-day trip... haiz...

Breakfast was not included... Thought will be served in-flight. No, it didn't. Were told we'll only leave for Gimpo airport at 8 am... so, 50 minutes for us to have breakfast.

A quick scan - Coffee Bean! So, can't go wrong... my daily dose of caffeine! Oh yes, breakfast for 2 - a mocha, cuppacino & a sandwich that cost us nearly 15000 won!

We departed for Jeju at 10.10 am. Well, well... an observation - the Koreans were really 'on the dot'... the gate only opened at the stipulated time - not earlier, not later. Also, it's the first time I saw a board pass that came in the form of paper receipt! Cost saving! Oh yes, it came with barcode to be scanned for "checking in". For a while, I felt as if I was a product 'sent' for QC. Nothing, except juices, was served in this 60 min flight. OK... this time, no ear pain... Yes, confirmed! It's a different pilot! hahaha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much is 15000 won?

LOH Kwai Yin said...

It's equivalent to approximately SGD 16

Anonymous said...

Yes i agree with you.
Dining Table shoppe