24 Sep - Day 2: Arriving at Jeju 济州

1st impression of Jeju: Lots of greenary... To be more precise, lots of agricultural fields! Yes, green & yellow colours dominate the land around. Ah! Didn't know that Korea's so rich in farming! What a discovery! Guess what's going to be on the dining table would be local produce! What pleasant surprise! Ha! We are free from mxxxx from Cxxxx :D

The look & feel of the place reminded me of Paro! Especially the padi fields that were ready for harvesting! It was lunch time when we arrived at Jeju island... There we had our very first Korean meal! Our Korean journey had just begun...



The variety and quantity on the table looked promising! Seemed that it's standard practice for each and everyone to have one bowl of rice per meal! Ah! How to eat like a bird? Else, it's a wastage of rice! (esp when the price had increased steeply over the past few months). This was also when our 'kimchi' journey just began! Cabbage Kimchi! Steam egg!!! Hm... still preferred the Japanese style - more tasty, fragnant and more stuff to go with the egg... The fish was neatly cut into halves so neat till I thought there were 2 fishes served.

3 comments:

Gautam Shah said...

Hello, it was informative to read your blog. Thanks.

I am visiting South Korea in the second week of October for a professional conference. I am planning to spend a week after the conference to travel around South Korea. Can you write to me at futureactuary@gmail.com and suggest what would be the right places to visit?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

nice blog.
Dining Table shoppe

jasminOlivia said...

I am using my knowledge to open it in the internet browser and type my model number. After this command, I am finishing the next technical procedure. At the center of the process, I am experiencing issues. So I am sharing this 123.hp.com issue with you too, guys. Could anyone refer to the right way to set up an HP sprinter