23 Sep - Day 1: Departing from Singapore

The flight departed at 10.35 pm. Prior hopping into the plane, checked the website for more info on entertainment and meals available... well, no luck with Asiana...


Took the Bibimbap, the Korean meal which I did not know what it was till the meal was over... as I moved the recepticles around... There! A tiny piece of card that explained what it is and how it should be mixed (before eating). Well, well, well... next time must check everything on the set before makan!

5 comments:

eunice goei said...

Looks very sumptious! Why don't just pour everything you think look like a 'sauce' to you first and then try it out? haaa!

LOH Kwai Yin said...

Oh! I go for healthy eating style... er... also presentation lah :D

Look counts :P
heehee....

Anonymous said...

I am also a big fan of food.
Dining Table shoppe

QuickBooker Lara said...

Quickbooker provides all information related to Hotels in South
Korea
and also offers online hotel reservations facility for Hotels in Korea.

sam said...

I appreciate the genuine care and concern shown by the team at The Eye Foundation.
visit my website The Eye Foundation